At Creatio we offer a friendly, fun and professional service. With over 40 years combined regulatory experience and a rapidly expanding client base we believe our services cannot be matched by any of our competitors.
From our previous roles we know what it is like to work with external teams and the issues and benefits involved. Therefore, we strive to make working together as simple and enjoyable an experience as possible, aiming to take the pain out of dealing with external suppliers by combining industry best practice with a pragmatic and engaging approach.
We make it easy to talk confidentially, and have the following fast track agreement process so projects can start quickly without any complex or prolonged contractual hurdles - whilst at the same time providing you with robust reassurance throughout.
- Peace of mind:
- We immediately use non-disclosure agreements so you can feel completely free to discuss your requirements and future plans. As our existing clients can vouch for, we never discuss the developments and issues of our clients with anyone – no matter how hard some try!
- Informal scoping:
- We sit down and listen to you to accurately assess the scale of the project and identify the primary goals, objectives and the business and functional requirements.
- Initial proposal:
- We draw up an initial proposal that will enable you to be sure that the project essentials have all been identified. At this point an indication of ‘fixed’ budgets can also be provided along with a broad plan that includes key timelines, milestones and project dependencies.
- Reach an agreement:
- Prior to any further work commencing, standard terms of business are presented and approved and which ensure that we are legally bound to deliver on the agreed specified requirements to your satisfaction and to budget (if not below budget as numerous clients can vouch for).
- An appropriate and experienced project team will then be assigned to work collaboratively and openly with you in delivering your solution. In doing so they will focus relentlessly on quality and value, making things happen on time and on budget and in a manner that ensures your staff are fully briefed on how to support the implementation of the new arrangements in order to help you deliver regulatory compliance.