- What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and the name of your organisation
- Contact information including e-mail address and telephone numbers
- General enquires and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- What we do with the information we gather?
- In addition to using this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, we may use it to contact you in response to any queries you may submit.
- How do we use your information?
- We have legal obligations, under the Data Protection Act 1998, to fairly collect any personal information that you provide to us, hold it securely and only for as long as you use the service that you have requested.
- Creatio is committed to ensuring your information is protected and held securely. However, the internet is not a secure medium and Creatio cannot accept responsibility for security of an e-mail during transmission or for non-delivery of that e-mail.
- Links to other websites
- From time to time our website may contain links to other websites of interest.
However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.