- Unauthorised reproduction of copy, images or video is prohibited.
- Unauthorised access to the website, the server on which it is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Creatio Limited is strictly forbidden.
- Information available on Creatio Limited is deemed correct at the time of publication. Creatio Limited and it’s staff will not be held accountable for any incorrect information, but if you notice any inaccuracies please email email@example.com and we will update the site accordingly.
- The trade marks, logos and service marks shown on our website, unless otherwise specified, are the trademarks of Creatio Ltd. No rights are granted to use any of them without our prior written consent. Any infringement of our rights will result in appropriate legal action.
- Any framing of the Website is prohibited.
- We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for access to or the material on any site which is linked from or to this website.
This notice is made by Creatio Ltd, registered in England with number 06759390.